Thursday, January 1, 2009

Hooray for 2009!!

Happy New Year to everyone in blog land!! 2009 has to be better than 2008 - right?

No more procrastinating on my training plan. I now have 4 months to train for the 1/2 marathon on 5/3/2009. I paid my YMCA membership fee the other day - that is a step in the right direction. I am going to sign the kids up for swimming lessons which will help with my workout time. Since I will be at the Y, I can get in an hour workout at least once a week without being interrupted to play basketball half way through my workout.

It will start tomorrow... really.... I was out too late last night and I did something to my back and can hardly move today. It is just a muscle strain - I think I did it carrying my son out to the car. He was 65 lbs of dead weight and I was trying not to slip on the ice.

So here is to 2009.... I hope it is everything we need it to be.

No comments: