Saturday, January 3, 2009

Workout

I went to the Y again today. Did a 1 mile warm up on the dreaded treadmill but got to watch part of Badger BB on TV so that was a bonus. I then did some situps and weights for about 45 minutes. I really need to get rid of this tire that is starting to form around my middle. Then it was off to play some basketball with the kids.

I am going to try one of the 20 minute workouts on my Jillian Michaels DVD in a couple of minutes. I will let you all know if it is any good.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck. I'll follow you along and maybe drop my 10 extra pounds before a trip south in February. I don't run, but have scads of exercise equipment...treadmill, eliptical, bike, stability ball, total gym, hula hoop..don't laugh it whittles the waist line.

MissAllycat said...

I've heard good things about Jillian's DVD. I just started her workout program from her book "Making The Cut" - LOVE IT.