Sunday, January 25, 2009

Week 2 is done and crossed off

I just completed week 2 of my 1/2 marathon training. It went well except for the fact that I have not had any weight loss. I know it will come, but it sucks when you are working so hard and then you get on the scale and nothing, zip, nadda. Dammit!!!

I did my long run tonight of 3 miles in 35:40. I am not going to break any speed records but I am not fast, never have been and probably never will be. I was supposed to run 12 min miles and I did - good enough for me.

It went better than I thought it would so I am a happy girl tonight. 7 miles for the week along with cross training to my 30 day shred and 1 day of rest. Next week is a total of 9 miles... 2,3 and 4. Shit... 4 miles on the dreadmill. Maybe the weather will warm up by next weekend and I could attempt a run outside, but I doubt mother nature will cooperate with me.

No comments: