Thursday, January 15, 2009

Fight the Demons

Okay, so if you live in the midwest you know it is really freakin' cold outside.

The lazy demons were after me today. I was so comfy under the blanket tonight and was finally feeling warm. The minutes were clicking by and I kept thinking that I need to get up, change my clothes and run... the lazy demons kept on saying "no, don't do it, you can do it tomorrow".

They almost won, but I whipped off my blanket, changed my clothes and ran my 2 miles tonight. I need to stay on my training plan - NO MORE SLACKING and making EXCUSES!!

After I ran, I did my sit ups and lunges too. It feels good to cross off another training day on my schedule.

Now, I can put my warm jammies on and plop on the couch to watch Greys and Private Practice.

Stay warm everyone... warmer temps are coming over the weekend. Can you believe we are excited about 20 degrees? Anything above 0 is welcoming.

1 comment:

Danielle in Iowa in Ireland said...

Well 20 degrees is a 40 degree increase in temps! So I'll consider that practically balmy!