Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Crazy Legs this weekend

This Saturday is the 28th annual Crazy Legs race in Madison. My foot continues to feel good so I am going to run the 5 mile race. I hope the weather improves because today it is cold, raining, and yes, snowing.

Busy weekend as my son makes his first communion on Sunday and we will have a houseful of family.

Next Sunday 5/3, is the LaCrosse Marathon and I have decided I will run the 1/2 but have accepted the fact that my time will not be great. My plan is to run as much as I can and walk through each water stop to have water and nutrition. I will probably hit the mental wall around mile 8 or 9 and will just have to get through it. Losing 3 weeks of training has sucked, but nothing I can do about it.

I will finish and cross the finish line....

No comments: